Alstede Farms response to COVID-19
Alstede Farms is proudly doing our part to help prevent the spread of Covid-19 by preparing and responding as follows:
• Established a Covid-19 Task Force to stay up-to-date and relay important information to our team members and guests.
• Implemented strict health guidelines for our team whereas screening is performed every morning when team members arrive on the farm.
• All team members are following hand washing and glove wearing guidelines as instructed by proper official
• Observing precautionary measures and implementing special cleaning protocols along with social distancing inside our store to protect our shoppers and team members.
• As an essential member of the food chain we have provided more access to food with increased store hours, curbside pick up and local home delivery.
• Temporarily postponed large gathering events on our farm.
• Re-stocking and cleaning throughout the day.
• Installed two new plexi-glass barriers designed to protect both guests and team members.