Alstede Farms response to COVID-19
Alstede Farms is proudly doing our part to help prevent the spread of Covid-19 by preparing and responding as follows:
• Established a Covid-19 Task Force to stay up-to-date and relay important information to our team members and guests.
• Implemented strict health guidelines for our team whereas screening is performed every morning when team members arrive on the farm.
• All team members are following hand washing and glove wearing guidelines as instructed by proper official
• Observing precautionary measures and implementing special cleaning protocols along with social distancing inside our store to protect our shoppers and team members.
• As an essential member of the food chain we have provided more access to food with increased store hours, curbside pick up and local home delivery.
• Temporarily postponed large gathering events on our farm.
• Re-stocking and cleaning throughout the day.
• Installed two new plexiglass barriers designed to protect both guests and team members.
Pets are not allowed on premises due to Board of Health restrictions.
Please be advised:
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, is reported to be dangerous because authorities have reported that COVID-19 can cause serious and potentially life threatening illness and even death. The state of medical knowledge appears to be evolving, but the virus is believed to spread from person-to-person contact and/or by contact with contaminated surfaces and objects, and even possibly in the air. People reportedly can be infected and show no symptoms and therefore spread the disease. Alstede Farms, LLC cannot prevent you or your group members from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 while using farm facilities and/or engaging in public or private farm activities and events. By using farm facilities and/or engaging in public or private farm activities and events, you and your group members agree to follow public health guidelines and to accept the risks of being exposed to, contracting, and/or spreading COVID-19 in order to enjoy the many benefits of farm-based activities and events. You and your group members are responsible for: ensuring that you and each member of your group are informed of the current health recommendations such as from the State of New Jersey, the Center for Disease Control, and the World Health Organization; and for arranging with your group to provide and bring any personal protective equipment or similar items deemed prudent for protecting the health and safety of your guests.
You acknowledge that you have read this warning concerning COVID-19 and that you understand same. You further hereby release and waive your right, if any, to bring suit against Alstede Farms, LLC and its owners, officers, managers, agents, employees, parent and affiliate entities, landlord, or other representatives in connection with exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID-19.