spread the love by hosting a chapter
Bring Joy: Friends and Family will Love it
Create a connection for people in your life, one that is based on healthy foods and weekly surprises. Consider starting a freshly inspired chapter with your closest family, friends, and neighbors.
Digging into a fresh new Alstede Farms freshly inspired box is better than opening gifts on Christmas morning. Now, imagine bringing that feeling to your chapter members once a week for a season!
Enjoy the Reward: You Get a Half-Price CSA Harvest Box
Alstede Farms shows it’s appreciation for our chapter hosts by treating them like VIPs. As a chapter host, if you have 20 or more members, you’ll receive your freshly inspired box at 50% off all season long. That’s a wonderful way to eat healthy, fresh and save!
here’s how a chapter host shares the joy
Twenty is the magic number
- Pick 20 friends who want a harvest box for the season.
- Delivery is free with 20 members. Chapters with less than 20 members simply split the delivery fee among all members.
- Once your chapter reaches 20 members, we will refund 50% of your membership fee. It’s that easy!
Choose your delivery site wisely
- When you pick the site, think about your darling bits of greenery, the tender tomatoes, and the delicate skins of your peaches and blueberries. Think shade. Go for a spot that’s cool and dry. Your produce and your chapter members will love you for it. Eggs should have a cooler or a refrigerator.
- Designate your chapter pick-up time that will remain consistent throughout the season such as; 4 to 6 pm, 2 to 8 pm. Then oversee pick-up, either by being physically present or leaving a list for members to check off.
- Changes? Alstede Farms team members are ready to assist you in any way.
- Your delivery site address will only be provided to those in your chapter, it will not be made public to protect your private information.
The first delivery day can be a challenge for your members and for the delivery driver. The best way to ensure a smooth first delivery and pick up is to make accommodations to meet the driver and your members or designate a person to stand in for you.