Careers – Employment Opportunities
we’re hiring now for fall seasonal positions!
Interested on working a real farm? We offer a fun and interesting working environment, flexible schedule options, comprehensive guest services training, product discounts, and fresh discoveries every day! To apply, simply download the application below and follow the instructions. Thanks for your interest in employment at Alstede Farms!
Seasonal Employment Opportunities Currently Available:
Hay Wagon Operator: The greatest view of our 377-acre farm is from a tractor seat! If you are an avid fan of the outdoors, you will love traversing the hills and valleys of our farm as a hay wagon operator.
Educational Group Tour Guide: Do you enjoy working with children? Do you enjoy working outdoors? Are you interested in teaching the next generation about nutrition, farming, and sustainability? You may be the perfect person to join our farm tour team.
Activity Attendant: We are looking for energetic, active, fun-loving individuals to help us create lasting family memories for our guests.
Retail Sales Associate: Are you interested in a new opportunity? Do you excel at working with people? Are you interested in helping guests create the most flavorful recipes possible with fresh ingredients? If you have a passion for fresh, healthy food and community connection, we would love to have you join our team.
What do we offer at Alstede farms?
- Flexible schedule
- Preferred weekend availability
- Product discounts
- Comprehensive guest services training
- Competitive salaries and hourly wages
- Full-time team members also receive: health benefits, paid vacation, pension plan
Instructions to Apply:
Please right-click to download our employment application form and SAVE to your computer
You must save the pdf file with a new name, before filling in the fields. Follow the instructions below:
- Save the pdf file to your computer
(rename the file to include your name).
- Open the file from your computer.
- Complete the form, save and close.
- Re-open the file from your computer and confirm it is filled out correctly. (If the application is blank, go back to step 1 and follow the instructions.)
- Print the application.
- Completed forms can be faxed to us at: 908-879-7815, dropped off at the farm market or emailed via the contact form below (upload/attach application that you filled-out and saved to your computer)