terms and conditions
Disclaimer: All ticket sales are final. We do not offer refunds or exchanges. We do not offer refunds due to weather. All activities subject to change without notice due to weather conditions. This farm is a smoke free environment. We do not allow smoking in the fields, orchards, market, or tented areas. ALL visitors, guests, and customers of Alstede Farms LLC, and Lebensfreude LLC. park and participate in all farm and pick your own activities AT THEIR OWN RISK.
By becoming a member of the Alstede Farms CSA, I agree to the following terms:
- I understand that the advertised share weight is only an average weight, and is subject to fluctuation throughout the season, due to seasonality.
- I also understand that Alstede Farms makes no explicit guarantees of specific items and that from time to time I may receive different items in my share than what is originally on the list, due to the nature of the growing process. At times Alstede Farms may experience shortages of specific produce and may substitute items for other produce without notice.
If I am unable to pick up my share due to vacation or other circumstances, I am able to do one of the following:
- Change my pickup day from one weekday to another. (admin fee req’d)
- Skip my share pick up for one, or more, weeks and receive a double share the following week(s) (admin fee req’d)
- I can designate someone else to pick it up for me (free of charge)
- I can donate my share to the food bank (free of charge)
Alstede Farms will gladly accommodate changes to my pickup/delivery location or date; however, I must give Alstede Farms a minimum of 2 business days’ notice, and pay a $7 admin fee in advance.
SUBSTITUTIONS – Be advised that reasonable substitutions may be necessary if items become unavailable. If items become unavailable, we will automatically refund your credit card on file and email you a receipt. We are doing our best to provide same day, or next day service of your order and will notify you according to below;
FOR CURBSIDE PICK UP – Upon completion of your order, we will call and notify you that your order is ready. Please refrain from showing up at the farm to pick up your order unless you have been notified. Once you have been notified that your order is ready, we appreciate your picking up the same day for optimal freshness.
FOR DELIVERY – We will call and let you know when we are on our way.
Any cancellation of orders after receiving this email will result in a loss of the fee associated with your order, $5, $10, or $25.
By completing my order, I am acknowledging that I have read, and agree to, the above terms of becoming a CSA member. I am also confirming my understanding that all CSA memberships are a season-long commitment and are therefore non-refundable
Please Be Advised:
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, is reported to be dangerous because authorities have reported that COVID-19 can cause serious and potentially life threatening illness and even death. The state of medical knowledge appears to be evolving, but the virus is believed to spread from person-to-person contact and/or by contact with contaminated surfaces and objects, and even possibly in the air. People reportedly can be infected and show no symptoms and therefore spread the disease. Alstede Farms, LLC cannot prevent you or your group members from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 while using farm facilities and/or engaging in public or private farm activities and events. By using farm facilities and/or engaging in public or private farm activities and events, you and your group members agree to follow public health guidelines and to accept the risks of being exposed to, contracting, and/or spreading COVID-19 in order to enjoy the many benefits of farm-based activities and events. You and your group members are responsible for: ensuring that you and each member of your group are informed of the current health recommendations such as from the State of New Jersey, the Center for Disease Control, and the World Health Organization; and for arranging with your group to provide and bring any personal protective equipment or similar items deemed prudent for protecting the health and safety of your guests.
You acknowledge that you have read this warning concerning COVID-19 and that you understand same. You further hereby release and waive your right, if any, to bring suit against Alstede Farms, LLC and its owners, officers, managers, agents, employees, parent and affiliate entities, landlord, or other representatives in connection with exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID-19.
By agreeing to these terms, you ascertain that you do not have any of the following symptoms or could say yes to the following questions:
- Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of Breath, Fatigue, Muscle or Body Aches, Headache, Recent Loss of Taste of Smell, Sore Throat, Congestion, Nausea, Diarrhea.
- Within the past 14 days, have you had contact with anyone that you know had COVID-19 or COVID-like symptoms?
- Have you had a positive COVID-19 test for active virus in the past 10 days?
- Within the past 14 days, has a public health or medical professional told you to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19 infection?
- Have been or have traveled to an area of high infection based upon the New Jersey travel advisory within the last 14 days?