terms and conditions
Disclaimer: All ticket sales are final. We do not offer refunds or exchanges. We do not offer refunds due to weather. All activities subject to change without notice due to weather conditions. This farm is a smoke free environment. We do not allow smoking in the fields, orchards, market, or tented areas. ALL visitors, guests, and customers of Alstede Farms LLC, and Lebensfreude LLC. park and participate in all farm and pick your own activities AT THEIR OWN RISK.
By becoming a member of the Alstede Farms CSA, I agree to the following terms:
- I understand that the advertised share weight is only an average weight, and is subject to fluctuation throughout the season, due to seasonality.
- I also understand that Alstede Farms makes no explicit guarantees of specific items and that from time to time I may receive different items in my share than what is originally on the list, due to the nature of the growing process. At times Alstede Farms may experience shortages of specific produce and may substitute items for other produce without notice.
If I am unable to pick up my share due to vacation or other circumstances, I am able to do one of the following:
- Change my pickup day from one weekday to another. (admin fee req’d)
- Skip my share pick up for one, or more, weeks and receive a double share the following week(s) (admin fee req’d)
- I can designate someone else to pick it up for me (free of charge)
- I can donate my share to the food bank (free of charge)
Alstede Farms will gladly accommodate changes to my pickup/delivery location or date; however, I must give Alstede Farms a minimum of 2 business days’ notice, and pay a $7 admin fee in advance.
By completing my order, I am acknowledging that I have read, and agree to, the above terms of becoming a CSA member. I am also confirming my understanding that all CSA memberships are a season-long commitment and are therefore non-refundable