Pick Your Own (PYO) tickets must be purchased online, in advance, utilizing time slots. PYO ticket/admission policies have been updated due to Covid-19 procedures. Click here to view our updated PYO policies.
how to pick your own
Tips for your Comfort and Safety
- All guests visiting our pick your own fields and orchards are responsible purchasing a PYO ticket from our website in advance of your arrival. Each guest that enters the fields must have a ticket with them. Please see our “updated pick your own” page for more details.
- Please pick only from the areas marked for picking, do not enter fields and orchards nor pick from areas designated not ready for picking. Visit our “what can I pick today” page for current availability or refer to your map while on the farm.
- Courtesy transportation operates to and from the Pick Your Own fields and orchards. Loading and unloading onto the wagons takes place at designated areas only. Please ensure you are at a proper location for pick up by using map provided.
- Bags may be subject to search.
- Guests & visitors of Alstede Farms LLC and Lebensfreude LLC visiting the farm or participating in activities do so at their own risk.
- Photographs taken on the farm are property of Alstede Farms and inherent permission is implied.
- Be careful of the trellis wires in the fields and orchards
- Keep a safe distance from tractors and farm machinery as we are a working farm
- Pull along wagons are available for free use on a first come-first served basis. Standing and riding on the wagons is not permitted.
- Wear closed-toe shoes and farm friendly footwear
- Stay hydrated with lots of water
- Apply sunscreen and wear a hat
- Keep your children safe and help them keep the farm in its finest condition (no climbing, throwing, stepping on crops, or entering animal pastures)
- Guests with pets should follow pet policy guidelines
- Alstede Farms wants to give you a safe environment; thank you for helping us to keep it safe!
- Kindness is contagious – pass it along!
- Enjoy your time with fellow visitors and members of our team
- Use trash cans and recycling bins
- The pick your own fields can handle foot traffic, but not cars—so please, no driving onto the fields
Our prices are subject to change without notice. Please see our Pick Your Own page for more details.
All ticket sales are final. We do not offer refunds or exchanges. We do not offer refunds due to weather. All pick your own activities subject to change without notice due to weather conditions. This farm is a smoke free environment. We do not allow smoking in the fields, orchards, market, or tented areas.
Please bring photo id and credit card used to purchase online ticket(s) with you to the event in order to gain access. All online orders include and additional handling fee per transaction.
ALL visitors, guests, and customers of Alstede Farms LLC, and Lebensfreude LLC. park and participate in all farm and pick your own activities AT THEIR OWN RISK.
Please be advised:
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, is reported to be dangerous because authorities have reported that COVID-19 can cause serious and potentially life threatening illness and even death. The state of medical knowledge appears to be evolving, but the virus is believed to spread from person-to-person contact and/or by contact with contaminated surfaces and objects, and even possibly in the air. People reportedly can be infected and show no symptoms and therefore spread the disease. Alstede Farms, LLC cannot prevent you or your group members from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 while using farm facilities and/or engaging in public or private farm activities and events. By using farm facilities and/or engaging in public or private farm activities and events, you and your group members agree to follow public health guidelines and to accept the risks of being exposed to, contracting, and/or spreading COVID-19 in order to enjoy the many benefits of farm-based activities and events. You and your group members are responsible for: ensuring that you and each member of your group are informed of the current health recommendations such as from the State of New Jersey, the Center for Disease Control, and the World Health Organization; and for arranging with your group to provide and bring any personal protective equipment or similar items deemed prudent for protecting the health and safety of your guests.
You acknowledge that you have read this warning concerning COVID-19 and that you understand same. You further hereby release and waive your right, if any, to bring suit against Alstede Farms, LLC and its owners, officers, managers, agents, employees, parent and affiliate entities, landlord, or other representatives in connection with exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID-19.