how to pick your own
Tips for your Comfort and Safety
- All guests visiting our pick your own fields and orchards are responsible for paying admission as well as paying for what they pick, see our “pick your own” page for more details.
- Please pick only from the areas marked for picking, do not enter fields and orchards nor pick from areas designated not ready for picking. Visit our “what can I pick today” page for current availability or refer to your map while on the farm.
- Friendly dogs are permitted on a leash and must be kept on the main farm lanes. Dogs are not permitted in the picking rows or orchards at any time.
- Wagons operate on a continuous loop during operational hours. Loading and unloading onto the wagons takes place at designated areas only. Please ensure you are at a proper location for pick up by using map provided.
- Bags may be subject to search.
- Guests & visitors of Alstede Farms LLC and Lebensfreude LLC visiting the farm or participating in activities do so at their own risk.
- Photographs taken on the farm are property of Alstede Farms and inherent permission is implied.
- Be careful of the trellis wires in the fields and orchards
- Keep a safe distance from tractors and farm machinery as we are a working farm
- Pull along wagons are available for free use on a first come-first served basis. Standing and riding on the wagons is not permitted.
- Wear closed-toe shoes and farm friendly footwear
- Stay hydrated with lots of water
- Apply sunscreen and wear a hat
Kindness is Contagious; Pass it Along!
- Enjoy your time with fellow visitors and members of our team
- Use trash cans and recycling bins
- The pick your own fields can handle foot traffic, but not cars—so please, no driving onto the fields
- Keep your children safe and help them keep the farm in its finest condition (no climbing, throwing, stepping on crops, or entering animal pastures)
- Guests with pets should follow pet policy guidelines
- Alstede Farms wants to give you a safe environment; thank you for helping us to keep it safe!
Our prices are subject to change without notice. Fall season pricing goes into effect on September 22, 2018. Please see our Pick Your Own page for more details.
Tickets are good for any date in which the event is held unless otherwise specified.
All ticket sales are final. We do not offer refunds or exchanges. We do not offer refunds due to weather. All activities subject to change without notice due to weather conditions. This farm is a smoke free environment. We do not allow smoking in the fields, orchards, market, or tented areas.
Weekday admission tickets are not valid on holidays. Additional conditions per event/ticket may apply – see event/ticket details.
Please bring photo id and credit card used to purchase online ticket(s) with you to the event in order to gain access. All online orders include handling fee of one dollar ($1.00).
ALL visitors, guests, and customers of Alstede Farms LLC, and Lebensfreude LLC. park and participate in all farm and pick your own activities AT THEIR OWN RISK.