Alstede Farms Pick Your Own (PYO)
Pick Your Own season is now open. Please review updated rules and procedures if you have not been to the farm in a little while.
- First and foremost, you must pre-purchase a PYO ticket by going to our website. Each guest that enters the fields has to have a ticket with them that includes an entry fee.
- The best way to guarantee your entry for PYO activities is to purchase a ticket with a check-in time prior to arriving at the farm.
- With each PYO entry ticket, there is a produce container associated with the purchase.
- Each PYO entry ticket includes a container, the value of fruit associated with filling the container, and wagon rides to and from the fields.
- You may purchase additional containers but you must first purchase a PYO entry ticket.
- Please keep in mind that if you purchase an additional container without a PYO entry ticket, you will not be allowed in the fields.
- A time slot is associated with each entry fee. Time slots are available every thirty minutes.
- Wagon rides to and from the fields will be available.
- Walking to and from the fields will be permitted, but not anywhere else on the farm.
- Outside food will not be permitted at the farm or inside the PYO fields.
- Due to updated guidance from the Department of Health and the FDA, Pets/Animals/Dogs will not be permitted inside the PYO fields.
- Outside bags or containers are not allowed for produce/food storage.
- Stay and pick in designated areas only.
- Guests will not be allowed in other areas that have not been marked.
- Eating produce in the fields is strictly prohibited.
- There will be no refunds or exchanges associated with Pick Your Own (PYO) tickets or activities.
- Entry to PYO is only guaranteed with the purchase of an advanced ticket. We can not guarantee PYO entry for walk-in guests. Tickets purchased at the PYO sheds will incur a $5.00 per ticket convenience fee.