helpful tips for a fun farm visit
Before I Arrive at the Farm:
If you prefer to avoid larger numbers of people, weekday visits are encouraged.
When I Arrive at the Farm:
While You are at the Farm
- Visit our “hours of operation” page for more information on what our farm has to offer.
- Food and refreshments are available every day at the Hen House
- Our Ice Cream Stand is open every day along with our Doughnut House, Corn Roasting Station, Corn Popping Station, and wine tasting by Tomasello Winery.
- The farm animals are out and open for visiting anytime the farm store is open. There is no admission fee to visit the animals. If you want to feed the animals, there are several feeding stations available that accept quarters and we also have animal feed bags available for purchase at $2 each from our farm store and outdoor shopping pavilion. Hand sanitizing and wash stations are provided for your convenience by the animals.
- Children’s Activities are open weekdays 11-3 pm and weekends and holidays 11-5 pm and include Pony Rides (located in the far adventure zone) & Wagon Train Ride (located near the reserved party area and our friendly farm animals). These activities are recommended for children ages 2-12. Tickets may be purchased in advance on our website or from our Admission Shed when on our farm. There is an evergreen adventure maze along with a children’s sized corn maze for children. The evergreen adventure maze is included with your farm admission and is located behind the Hay Wagon Loading Station. The children’s corn maze is located next to our giant A-maze-ing Stalks Corn Maze.
- Live entertainment is provided every Saturday and Sunday and on Friday night when there is a special event.
- Our indoor farm store features our own homemade salsas, guacamole, hummus, quiche, fresh baked pies and donuts, jarred salsas, dressings, sauces, jams and condiments, nuts & granola, our own honey and fresh pressed cider, grocery staples including bread, milk butter and eggs, bottled water & drinks along with t-shirts, mugs and other souvenirs. Also featured is Tomasello Winery providing bottle sales of Tomasello wine & hard cider. Our outdoor shopping pavilion offers a large variety of fresh produce.