From your share:
4 Medium Yukon Gold Potatoes (russet potatoes will also work)
From your kitchen:
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1 teaspoon Salt
Preheat oven to 475° F.
2. Cut a thin slice off the bottom of each potato so they lay flat.
3. Using a knife make about 20 slices ( ¼-inch deep) lengthwise from end-to-end across the tops of the potatoes, making sure not to cut all the way through. Leave about a half an inch on the bottom of the potato un-cut.
4. Mix the butter and oil in a bowl.
5. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet, brush with half of the olive oil/ butter mixture, sprinkle with salt and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Brush the potatoes with the remaining oil/butter mixture and cook for an additional 45 minutes or until skin is golden and serve.
Share to Print