Thanks to CSA member Michelle Korosy for sharing this recipe with us this week!
• 3 garlic cloves, peeled and coarsely chopped
• 2 cups fresh cilantro, lightly packed
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Place the garlic and cilantro in a food processor fitted with a metal blade. With the processor running, slowly add the oils, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Process until smooth.
From: Real SimpleShare to Print