2 1⁄2 lb spaghetti squash, halved and seeded
3 c heavy cream
2 cloves garlic, pressed
3 t sage, finely chopped or 1/2 tsp dried sage
1⁄4 c parmesan cheese, grated
salt and pepper
1. Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
2. Halve squash and scoop out seeds and bake face down with a little water 45min. – 1 hour or until tender.
3. Allow to cool slightly
4. Pull out squash strands from each side with a fork.
5. Transfer to bowl.
6. While squash is baking: Heat cream, garlic and sage in pan over med. heat.
7. Cook 10 min until cream is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. 8. Pour sauce over squash, toss lightly until combined.
9. Add salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
10. Serve immediately.
From: Riverland Farm, California
Share to Print